Saturday, September 28, 2013

Surprising Christmas Sale

Yes, I know it is not yet October and I am
talking about Christmas.  It doesn't really matter
what the calendar date is, my mind always has room
to think about any holiday.  How to decorate, what theme to give to the party, who might like what gift, paper plates or china for cocktails.  You get the idea.
 
Anyone collect  Santa's.  One type of Santa I never had was the 4 footlight up Santa made of hard plastic.  They were popular in the 1950s.  Oftentimes there was a Mrs. Clause who was featured with grey hair and glasses.  Santa was modeled after the  image of St. Nick by illustrator Haddon Sundblom.
 
Today I found the Santa and I was not even searching.  A great yard sale full of Christmas items happened across my path.   All things come to those who wait.
 
 
Till next time, stay well, stay happy   
 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment