Sunday, December 22, 2013

Countdown to Christmas

I hope everyone is enjoying the last minute Christmas rush.  This is the time I enjoy most as it really gets me in the holiday spirit.  So many things to do and get ready, that's the fun.  The shop is buzzing and I have opened two new online shopping venues Threads and AntiqueLuvs.  These sites will sell vintage clothing accessories, and unique one of a kind handcrafted items from various talented artisans.  Please stop by, we are adding items daily.

Most of all, I want to thank all of you who have supported us and believed in me this past year.

My New Year Resolution is to continue to bring to you a unique blend of items past.

Family will be joining me for the holidays and I do look forward to a couple of days relaxing and enjoying the company of friends and family.  I wish you the same.


        Merry Christmas
   and
        Happy New Year 



auctionmom80@gmail.com
www.antiquesattheirongate.com

No comments:

Post a Comment